martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013

My Favorite Things

I've always had the same idol... Her name is Ashley Benson, is (in my opinion) the best actress I love all his movies, series, videos that appear... It's a fantastical actress! There are other actors/actresses that I like (not as much as Ashley) such as Lucy Hale, Keegan Allen, Josh Hutcherson, Ashley Tisdale ...
Of course this, I have my favorite singers, like Selena Gomez (Who Says, Slow Down, Come & Get It, BEAT...) Iggy Azalea (Work, Bounce...) Katy Perry  (Roar, California Girls...) Miley Cyrus (We Can not Stop, Party in the USA...) Lena Meyer (Satellite, Taken By a Stranger...) Amy Winehouse (Back to Black, Rehab, Body & Soul...) Ariana Grande (Put Your Hearts up, The Way, Baby I...) But if I had to choose between them I stay with Selena Gomez.
Then there are my favorite writers , in which feature Stephanie Meyer (Twilight Saga, The Host) Terry Goodkind (The Sword of Truth Saga) Suzanne Collins  (The Hunger Games Saga) Frances Miralles (Retrum) Ken Follett (The Pillars of Earth , World Without End...) Laura Gallego (The Chronicles of the Tower Saga) Sarah Shepard (Pretty Little Liars Saga) Bram Stoker (Dracula).
Now my only favorite filmmaker Wres Craven (Scream, The Nightmare of Elm Street...)
My favorite television series Pretty Little Liars (Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Keegan Allen...) The Walking Dead (Andrew Lincoln, Laurie Holden...) Ravenswood (Nicole Anderson, Tyler Blackburn...) Harper's Island (Elaine Cassidy, Christopher Gorham, Katie Cassidy...) The Legend of the Seeker (Craig Horner, Bridget Regan, Bruce Spence...) Buffy The Vampire Slayer (Sarah Michelle Gellar, Nicholas Brendon, Eliza Dusku...)
And finally my favorite movies, in which stand Bring It On Saga(Eliza Dusku, Ashley Benson, Jennifer Tisdale...) Final Destination Saga (Ali Larter, Devon Sawa...) The Hunger Games Saga (Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson...) Scream Saga (Courtney Cox, Neve Campbell, David Arquette...) Another Cinderella Story Saga (Hilary Duff, Selena Gomez, Lucy Hale...) Flicka Saga (Tammin Sursok, Alison Lohman...) Just my Luck (Lindsay Lohan, Chris Pine...) I Know Who Killed Me (Lindsay Lohan, Neal McDonough...) Christmas Cupid (Ashley Benson, Chad Michael Murray, Christina Milian...) Picture This! (Ashley Tisdale, Robbie Amell, Lauren Collins...)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario